Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My mind is full, I'm sure of it.

I did my TAFE orientation today. It was really good. For those that don't know I'm doing Music cert. II. It's looking pretty great right now.

This is hard to believe but I have Uni information booklets all over my bed. University of Canberra, University of Sydney, University of Woolongong, University of Newcastle....sheesh.

Overwhelming much?!

I'm only 15 (almost 16), but life goes so fast. (Acutally, they're my friend Ruby's and I need to give them back...) Plus, I can't even decide what particular subject I want to follow. Like, at the moment, I'm thinking a double degree of Music and Business....But in two years, I might want Art and Environmental Studies.....

Choices, choices.

Plus everytime I sit down to look through properly, I get sudden urges to read Byron, and play guitar....It takes much less focus. And shuts out the worry that I might choose the wrong thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment