Monday, February 7, 2011

The only thing keeping me going is chocolate....

On last Friday, I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease. Yep, sounds horrible. But that's that, and I don't know how I feel about it really. That's a bit of a whole post by itself, and I haven't taken the time to think it through....
It means that I'm allergic to gluten, and other complicated stuff that I don't understand. What I DO understand is that everything has gluten in it....And if I eat it I can get really sick...it feels strange to say it.........

So I'm surviving on Chocolate....

I started TAFE today, long day with two hours of school work tacked on the end as well. But I managed, and I feel like I've achieved something.

But I survived on Chocolate....(and a really good salad that my mum made me...:D)

And it's bedtime, and I'm going to sleep really well tonight.

I'm looking after an almost-one-year-old tomorrow, he's a cutie, and a busy little boy.

But I'll probably survive on chocolate....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Emmy, Don't eat too much sugar. DIABETES is horrible. Love you, nan

    ReplyDelete