Monday, January 10, 2011

Today, I woke up, and I've been redecorating my wall a bit, just moving stuff around. I'm putting up some photos, and I want it kind of to look like a film roll......

Anyway.

I wanted to put some quote, or clever thought of my own invention on the wall, with the photos, so I can remember that the little moments in life are important, or something like that. I hadn't really decided, and it's early, so the creative juices aren't really flowing yet. But I thought that maybe I'd look up the meaning of life in the dictionary. This is what I got.

life (lif), n., pl, lives, adj. -n. 1 quality or condition of living or being alive; the form of existence that people, animals, plants, and animate existence, characterized by growth, reproduction, metabolism, and response to stimuli. 2 time of being alive;existence as an individual.

Nice.

Possibly I'm beginning to hate the guy that wrote my dictionary.....

No comments:

Post a Comment